10) Marcos Ambrose, #9 Stanley Tools Ford
If Kasey Kahne has the most bad luck going into Texas, then Ambrose took it from him leaving. 3 top 10's dashed by equipment failure so far this year, but he was top 10 last year at Kansas, it ends Sunday.
9) Kasey Kahne, #5 Farmers Insurance Chevy
Top 10 in Nationwide. Top 10 in Cup. Truck Series winner at "The Rock". Yep, he's back.
8) Carl Edwards, #99 Fastenal/AFLAC Ford
I told you it wasn't panic time...top 10 for Cousin Carl at Texas, and should be no different at Kansas as long as he doesn't dive bomb turn 3 again.
7) Martin Truex Jr., #56 NAPA Auto Parts Toyota
His performance at Texas has finally gotten my attention, and they are heading to another 1.5 mile track. Expect to contend...
6) Tony Stewart, #14 Office Depot/Mobil 1 Chevy
If he doesn't get it together at Kansas, he may be in trouble.
5) Jeff Gordon, #24 Drive to End Hunger/DuPont Chevy
We would be talking about him in Victory Lane if a caution came out late.
4) Dale Earnhardt Jr., #88 Diet Mountain Dew/National Guard Chevy
Not this week Jr. Nation, I looking toward 'Dega for you.
3) Matt Kenseth, #17 Best Buy/Ford EcoBoost Ford
What do you need to win at Kansas? Consistency. What is Matt Kenseth famous for? Consistency. Put 1 and 1 together folks. Sound familiar?
2) Jimmie Johnson, #48 Lowe's/Kobalt Tools Chevy
Rick Hendrick has gotta be tired of not getting #200...this is 2 in a row now.
1) Greg Biffle, #16 3M Ford
Let's take out the fact he's my fave driver. He's top 10 in every race outside of the short tracks, he broke a 49 race win drought, he has 2 wins and a 8.3 avg. finish (best in Cup) at Kansas, he won last week, has a 19 point lead and I picked him to win. So my favorite to win? Same as last week.
Remember, catch the STP 400 from Kansas Speedway, race coverage begins around noon Sunday on your local FOX affiliate.